domingo, 24 de julho de 2011

The Doctors Visit fucked and bound lexi belle bdsm rapid

bdsm pics clips free
Hi my designation is Kelly Payne. For all of you free bdsm daily video who don't perceive me, this is my real name so I guess you could presume I was born for this. I also have a medical and anal fetish. Mainly things that bear to do with the ass.
I decided 8 years ago to design a website tantrumtrainers.com & to extend a line of videos for real fetishist. You might ask me why? First mainly frustration, but mostly because I've been into spanking greatest number my life and I wanted to offer real spanking material to real spanking fetishist. When I was growing up it was very painful to find traditional spanking or anal fetish videos without all the leather and dungeons. Medical platitude was obsolete. I am a traditionalist. I give spankings to adults out of love not anger because they want and need it and since I get off on it.
I graduated college with a order in fashion design, but when I began giving live spanking sessions 10 years ~ne it made me so happy and stress free I decided to give up my freelance fashion business bdsm puppy play and do this full time. I told my healthy family and I am really lucky to have a family that accepts me and whom are in truth. very proud of me for doing what I love. "As slow as I am safe". Which I can say after 8 years I be warmed safe. I have had no problems, every person I have met has been a periodical gentleman and sometime ladies. I mean how lucky could I engender to be able to make a living doing something I come bdsm by off on. It was like I was meant to do this all my life. I mean I have thought about it everyday as far as concerns years and years. I use to hide under the covers with magazines masturbating to the personals. It wasn't until I was 26 I really gave a spanking to someone who wanted it & I should reply deserved it. I still offer private sessions to a select small in number, but now most of my time is taken up producing videos and captivating care of my customers and my website.
I enjoy spanking as well-as; not only-but also; not only-but; not alone-but men and women. I am not a switch although I be in possession of tried it. My true calling and what comes so natural to me is vital principle on top. Not only do I love old fashioned bare buttocks over the knee spanking, but I also enjoy medical role-put in action with enemas, rectal exams, temperature taking and strap-on. I but got off once in session but I often masturbate afterwards. There is non-existence like beautiful ass getting spanked and penetrated, to me it is similar a turn on. I should also bdsm library bdsm puppyplay mention that for me ingredient of the whole thing is doing role-play with plenty of railing and humiliation.

bdsm pics clips free

File size: 427.1 MB

bdsm pics clips free